Diaphragm pressure gauges, stainless steel, schaeffer
The diaphragm separators are used to protect pressure gauges from fluids which can be crystallizing, aggressive, toxic, harmful, viscous, adhesive and dangerous for environment and people. Consisting of a welded membrane made of suitable materials based on the fluid to be measured, the pressure separator satisfies even the most stringent safety and measurement requirements.
The Schaeffer type gauge, unlike the seal pressure gauge, it is not filled with transmission liquid, but the pressure transfer is directly connected to the diaphragm clamped between two flanges.
This type of instruments is used for low pressure (mbar) or where the liquid to be measured is too hot or too cold. Particularly ductile, it’s used in the petrochemical industries, mining, or plant engineering industries, thanks to the possibility of using inspectable flanges (as painting plants).
- With glycerine filled pressure gauge for dynamic pressures (MSMG)
- Offshore chemical / petrochemical industry
- Corrosive fluids, high temperatures
- All stainless steel made
- Low pressure
- Wide choice of materials (also with total or partial TEFLON coating)
- Direct transfer between diaphragm and movement without any liquid transmission