Analogic gas-actuated thermometer stainless steel
The thermometers of the TDX series are mainly used in the food and pharmaceutical industries, thanks to the absence of mercury and to their full stainless steel construction.
The panel mounting and the armoured stainless steel flexible capillary, used for remote reading, make these thermometers also suitable for other sectors, like machine building, air conditioning and refrigeration.
Case diameter, capillary length and bulb size are highly customizable to satisfy any requirement.
- Suitable for gases and liquids, also viscous
- Recommended in presence of heavy conditions
- Machine construction and fix or wheel autoclaves
- Chemical vessels and food tanks
- Refrigerations plants
- Case and bezel stainless steel AISI304 bayonet clutch
- Capillary AISI 316 stainless steel
- Movement AISI 304 stainless steel
- Window glass 3mm thickness and NBR gasket
- Fillable with glycerine