Bimetallic thermometer all stainless steel
The TBX series is a bimetallic thermometer completely made in stainless steel and is suitable for industrial process applications such as machine building, plants, pipes and tanks for chemical, food or oil & gas industries.
Due to a wide choice of diameters, bulb lengths and temperature ranges, they are easily adaptable to any application for temperature control.
Made with a stainless steel case, they are also suitable for outdoor use.
The version with 200 or 400 mm back stem and temperature range -20+80°C or -10+50°C is the ideal product for oenological tanks for temperature control during vinification and fermentation phases.
- General process instrumentation
- Wine tanks
- Aggressive and critical environments
- Tanks, chemical processes and waste-water
- Bimetal coil
- Aluminum dial white with black and red lettering
- Case, ring, stem (bulb) process connection stainless steel
- Window instruments glass