Bourdon pressure gauge all stainless steel version.
The pressure gauges of the MX series are fully made of stainless steel and are suitable for the process industries: chemical, petrochemical, canning, food, pharmaceutical, machine building and plants in general.
They are recommended in presence of aggressive liquids or gases, not particularly viscous or crystallizing, and in harsh environments because of their shock resistance. Characterized by a very long life.
The version with dampening liquid filling is recommended for dynamic pressures and high vibrations.
• Chemical, petrochemical, food and pharmaceutical industry
• Aggressive non-viscous liquids
• Aggressive gases
• Glycerine filled in presence of vibrations
• Full stainless steel construction
• Shocks resistant
• Excellent long life
• Bayonet bezel for easy inspection
• Conform to the EN837-1 norm